Are you ready to turn your kids clutter into cash?
– Skip the time and hassle of organizing and holding your own yard sale
– Higher split than a consignment store
– Save money on gas with only 1 drop off instead of having to meet lots of different people!
Frequently Asked Questions
• What is the seller split? Our consignors earn 70% of their earnings with a chance to earn up to 85% if you volunteer!
• What will you accept? See our list here.
• Where can I find hangers and will I get them back? Hangers can be found at many retail stores including Target, Sears and Old Navy. You can also buy hangers for cheap at Walmart, Target, and Fred Meyer. Hangers cannot be saved, at the end of the event we give out our leftover hangers first come, first serve to our consignors.
• How does this work? Sign up to sell, then prep, hang and tag your items with our online tagging system, drop off your items to our sale location, we mail you a check for 70% of your earnings! (Up to 85% if you volunteer!)